Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Art Anthology/Stampendous Blog Swap....take 2!



Hello All Lanette Again! Here & Welcome BACK to Day Four of the Art Anthology/Stampendous Blog Swap. 

This week, we are partnering together to offer you tons of inspiration using products from Art Anthology and Stampendous! Make sure you check back through the day as there will be several projects posted each day. You can follow Art Anthology on Facebook to help keep up to date :)

Now on to my Christmas Tag. for this project I got to play with the amazing Stampendous 
Creative Plate!


I started by adding lots of red Art Anthology to my Pate


After coating my paper in a beautiful mix of red. After the paint was completly dry I stamped & fussy cut several Poinsettias using Stampendous Jumbo Cling Rubber Poinsettia

Next I moved on to my tag, I started by adding a layer of colorations mist.


After I dragged my tag through this beautiful mix of warm brown tones. I added a bit of texture using my plate & a super fun Art Anthology tool.

Here is a peek at the tag before I continued adding layers :)


And after I added a layer of stamping, Gesso and Gold Heat Embossing.


Finally I add a Christmas verse a few bits and pieces and of coarse my big beautiful layered Poinsettia.

Here is another peek at my Poinsettia isn't it so pretty!


Thanks so much for stopping in today! I hope that I have inspired you just a bit!  

NOW........ Don’t forget to visit us every day for more inspirational projects. There will be Art Anthology prize packs given away to three of our lucky commenters, so make sure you comment each day. Stampendous is also giving away fabulous prizes over on their blog so visit them too! Don’t forget to visit the Stampendous Facebook page and tell them Art Anthology sent you.

Also, don’t forget to follow both companies on Pinterest for more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment