Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Down the Rabbit Hole with Sin City.....



Hello All! 

I had so much fun playing with a bunch of Sin City Stamps! I must say I think I may be addicted! Here is a Peek.....



But before we get started lets take a look at the stamp sets I used:

Alice Art Rubber Stamps


Knock on Wood


Now lets dig in... 

I started by sketching out my canvas and building my back ground using a mix of Art Anthology Products

After my applying my first layer of color I started adding some texture to my tree using a PITT Marker and this stunning Wood grain stamp from the Knock on Wood Collection.


Next I stamped and my Alice Image three times using a waterproof ink, I used Staz On Ink and colored my images using PITT Markers.


Additionally I stamped one more Alice on vellum,


After coloring my images I started fussy cutting my bits and pieces....


Next I started building my Canvas..


After adding my quote and a bit more paint I finally finished up my canvas and I must say I love it!!


And just for fun here are some details :)



Here you can see h pieced together my Alice using a 
bit of foam tape to give her just a little pop :)



Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

So if your ready to start stamping head on over to Sin City! And for mor inspiration and fun make sure you like the Sin City Facebook Page!

post signature

Sin City Products Used: Knock on Wood & Alice Art Rubber Stamp Sets

Other Products Used: Golden Matte Gel, Faber Castell Pitt Pen, UM Wow Chipboard Letters, Mister Hueyes White Mist, Art Anthology Products.


3 comments: