Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Flowers for Grandma

Hello All!
Today I wanted to share a quick little card that I created using using the I-Top tool and the oh so sweet Little Princess Collection. I just love the colors in this collection and they are just perfect for a get well card for my grandmother.


Now this pretty little bouquet is sure to to make my grandma smile.



As you can see I used ribbon to finish off my brads but you can use paper too, Just one of the many reasons I love this tool! But for those of you who don't know what the 
I-Top tool is here is a picture.


You can make all kinds of beautiful things with this amazing tool just stop my the 

Thank you so much for stopping by today,
post signature

Imaginisce Products Used: Die-Cut & Pattern Paper -Little Princess Collection, Die-Cut -Welcome Spring Collection
American Crafts Products Used: Cardstock, Foam Adhesive



3 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest get well cards i have ever seen! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete