Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Colorful Storage!

Hello All! 

 Today I'm up over on the Art Anthology  blog and am a sharing a super easy & fun way to add some amazing color to your desk while creating some storage space too!

First pick some colors and pull out your gelli plate, here are the velvets I picked to play with:

Next grab some deli paper and have a fun! Just look at the pretty colors!


Next... now this is tough! Rip up your pretty papers :)


Now you can start to decoupage your jar I used one I found in a garage sale for a quarter!


After you jar is dry you can add a bit of design by randomly stamping.



 And there you have it a quick, simple way to add some pretty storage to your craft desk!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Remember to stop by the Art Anthology Pinterest Board for lots of colorful ideas!

post signature
Art Anthology Products Used: Velvet dimensional paint –Lagoon,Limeaid, Mardi Gas, Orchid, Fiji, Aloha, Reef, Shamrock and Wineberry

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh that is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! TOTALLY PINNING this!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I think it turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete