Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

This Art Recipe Whispered to my Soul

 Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Have you seen Finnabair's Art Recipe for December? It's a beautiful mix of winter white and blue with a few muted tones to add a rich aged feel to it. I absolutely fell in love with this board, and I had to create something. Isn’t it stunning!!

So, following the recipe I went to work. I started with a MDF Cog shape for my base and started adding a mix of resin bits. Next, I added a mix of Mechanicals and natural elements to add to the wintery feel of this little cog. I hope you like it! 


Mixed Media Place Products Used:



If you would like to see how this came together you can see my process start to finish over on my YouTube channel:


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment