Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

October Mixed Media Place Mood Board Challenge

Hello All!

I hope all you creative people are having an amazing October! We have such a beautiful Mood board for you this month. The Pinks & Purples are absolutely Stunning!




I just love the colors in this month's challenge! I knew Finn's Impasto Paints would be perfect for this color combo, so I picked a few that matched and went to work altering this brush. Next I layered in a mix of flowers and fussy cut flowers. This brush came together quickly and I just love the mix of pink & purple, I hope you do too! 




Mixed Media Place Products Used:




Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment