Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Scrap Your Heart Out YouTube Hop 2020

Hello Everyone!

As some of you may know Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day!

To celebrate this weekend,Tiffany Solorio has brought together a mix of creators to take part in a YouTube Hop (Today) and a Live Stream Hop (Saturday). 

I hope that you will head on over to see what myself and all the other creators have in store for you!


   



As for myself I created a mixed Media canvas featuring on of my favorite pictures of my girls from a  cruise that we took long ago. 
I primary used April's Limited Addition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook, its an amazing kit full of the New Capri line from Prima. 
I am going to miss my subscription so much but I only had a 3 month subscription, it  was a Christmas gift. 
Here is a peek of my canvas:


If you would like to start the YouTube Hop from the beginning today 
you can start at Tiffany Channel (HERE)

Or if you just want to see how I created this canvas you can watch my process start to finish over on my YouTube Channel Here:



Also I do have a LE April My Creative Scrapbook Kit up for grabs over on my YouTube Channel! 

*** US Winners Only.

*** Enter to win until May 16th the Winner will be announced May 18th


Here is a look at the kit from My Creative Scrapbook

 that used to create my project for the HOP.




Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!




I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....









Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment