Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Lavender Dreams -Angelique Corset Set

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to stop by and share a project that created the other bight using a MDF Board Cutout by Hobbilicious. I picked this little beauty up from My Rusty Crown, which is absolutely one of my favorite online shops. I always find the best goodies to spark a bit of creativity as you can see!


 I dug in my stash to find a collection to fit this Angelique Corset Set. After much debate I decided on Prima Lavender Collection. Yes its an old one but its still in my stash! 


  Regrettably I didn't record my process altering this little corset.
 I was too busy chatting with some amazing ladies.


Lots of little bits of sparkle are mixed thought this project


The Lavender Collection is full of beautiful roses and butterflies that I just had to fussy cut.


A few resin pieces tucked in to build up these beautiful Roses! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!



I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....









Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment