Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Snowman Swap Fun!


Hello Everyone,


Today I am stopping by to share a quick tag that I created for a Tag Swap over in Renea Bouquets Artist with an edge Facebook Group. Januarys swap theme was to create a Snowman Tag. I took the theme quite literally and created this tag:



Renea Bouquets Products Used: Chunky Glass Glitter, Butterfly and Vintage Victorian Snowflake Charms.
Other Products Used: Retro Cafe Art- Snowman Tag. Prima- Salvage 6x6P Patten Paper Pad. Prima Art Basics- Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel. Ranger- Glossy Accents. Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays-af Hatter Mint & Vest la Cerise. Art Anthology- Frost Sorbet. Tim Holtz- Hocus pocus stencil. Prima- Lace & Flowers. Miscellaneous - Twine, Buttons, Tissue Paper & Ribbon.

Just look at this Beautiful Butterfly! He is almost to pretty to use! 


Lots of pretty Prima Flowers Tucked in with that 
gorgeous snowflake charmfrom the Victorian Snowflake Set.
 I just added a little Prima Rose Sticker.


Currently Renea Bouquet has another swap ready to go for February I think I might just have to take part.


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!


I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 


Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....




Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment