Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2020

December Art Recipe

 Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to stop in and share this Mini Canvas that I created for Finnabair' s December Art Recipe. Its so very tiny but it's packed full of sparkle and texture. I hope that you like it....

Products Used: Finnabair- Stars & Moons and Mechanica Moulds. Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique - White Pearl, Sliver Spoon, Ice Queen and French Lavender. Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paint- Violet Gold and Blue Gold. Finnabair- Glass Beads & Glitter.  Finnabair Snowflake Paste. Finnabair Art Basics- Heavy Body Gel, Heavy White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel. Prima IOD Mould. Prima Flowers- #56156, 557577 & 63369. 13 Arts- Maremi Small art stickers. Miscellaneous Chipboard.





https://tworzysko.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-art-recipe.html



Color Combination:  Blue, Lavender and Silver

Now for a closer peek at this frosted little beauty!


Layers and layers of Snowflake Paste adds lots of snowy sparkle to a rose.


Barnyard Stars created with Finn's Molds. 


If you would Like to see my process start to finish you can over on my YouTube Channel:





Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!


I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....




Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment