Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Sweet Baby Matchbook Notes

Hello All!

This week we have been sharing baby projects over on the Imaginise blog and today its my turn. 

So I thought I would share a quick little matchbook that is going to be part of a shower gift. I thought it would be a great addition for the mama to be to keep little notes of all the adorable moments on the go (so they don't get left out of the baby book).

Supply List: Imaginisce: Pattern Papers & Die Cut -My Sweet Baby Boy, American Crafts- Foam Adhesive, Cardstock & Twine, Bo Bunny Doilie, Misc Eyelets, Project Life Dies, Silhouette Design ID #32212.

Just a few details for fun


On the back I added  a die cut with a little note


Mama has a bunch of pages for quick little notes


I added a bit of embossing powder to the heart for a bit more texture

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love love love those giraffes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I discovered your blog via Google while looking for a comparable matter, your web site got here up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. ..Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete