Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop


Welcome to the 

Scrapping our Stash, Blog Hop!



If you have been hoping along with us you should be arriving here from Nicole Laha's Blog. If you have stumbled here by chance please feel free to hop along with us! The inspiration starts over on the Practical Scrapper's blog!

This month we are focusing on scrapping our Valentine's stash, or at least stash that has to do with love.For my project I made a Valentines gift for my hubby. I hope that he likes it I know that he will love that I am using up some of the stacks of paper I own.




We are thrilled to have Kiwi Lane Designs sponsoring this month! 


Kiwi Lane Designs creates templates that help take the frustration out of scrapbooking! One lucky winner from this HOP will receive a border set and an accessory set from Kiwi Lane.

Now the the fine print, You can do any or all of the following to be entered to win the Kiwi Designs Prize.


1) Become a follower of Practical Scrappers
2) Become a fan on our facebook page
3) Become a fan on the Kiwi Lane facebook page and make sure to tell them we sent ya!


Don't forget to leave a comment over at Practical Scrappers so that we know what you did!  This contest will close at 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, the 16th

I hope that my products have inspired you to clear out some of your stash!

Now your off to the super talented Majken Pullin
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

13 comments: