Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Imaginisce Welcome Spring -Every day!

Hello All!!
 
Sorry its been so long... I've been pretty sick the last few days and then poof its the end of the month! I know February is short but really where does the time go?  So before the month is gone I wanted to share a layout that I created using the OH So Fun!!! Welcome Spring Collection, I just love this collection you really can use the fun bright colors for anything.
 
Here is a Clean & Simple layout that I created about my youngest daughter growing just a little to fast.
 
 
Products Used: Imaginisce Welcome Spring Collection Pattern Paper and Die Cuts, American Crafts Cardstock, Enamel Dots, Mister Huey's Mist &Viva Liquid Pen.

A closer look at that beautiful smile :)


 A touch of Viva Liquid pen to ad a Pop!
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment: