Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Week Four!


Oh yes its Monday again! So grab your coffee and get ready to plan your week! We at Let's Get Sketchy have another great sketch in store for you!!! This weeks sketch was created by our very own Bev Code. Here is my take on Bev's Sketch:

 
Products Used: FarmHouse Yum Yum Collection (That was part of my May Kit from Scrappy Chic) Maya Road Flower twine, vintage buttons, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Burlap, glossy Accents and AC Thickers.

Here is the Bev's Sketch as you can see I deaviated alittle bit but you can still see the starting point:

Here are some of the details of my layout just for fun :)
I added glossy accents to this p butterfly from my stash make him stand out!
 
A close up of my cluster and banners, as you can see I had fun distressing!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Make sure you link up your layout over at Let's Get Sketchy before the end of the month!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and the layered banner is great~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of burlap, color and patterns on your project. Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great banners! love the layers and burlap!

    ReplyDelete