Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Authentique Be(YOU)tiful for LGS week Two


It's Monday! I hope your ready for another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy! This weeks sketch 

was created by our very own Jenessa.


I was so happy to scrap this picture! Because I've been waiting for it for over two years now :) I never get a picture of my girls sitting happy next to each other actually looking at the camera at the same time! so I hop you like this layout because it is very special to me :)

Here is my take on this weeks sketch:


Products Used: Authentique Be(YOU)tiful Collection (that was part of my July Scrappy Chic Kit), AC Thickers, Prima Flowers, Twinery Twine, Tim Holtz Ink and Stamps, Kaiser Pearls, Studio Calico Paper, EK Success Punches, Prima Ribbon and Tim Holtz Dies.
Picture by Paris Productions Thank you Michele for all your hard work!

Some details just for fun :)




Thanks for stopping by today!



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lanette! Love the layering, the colours and that flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Lanette. I love all the layers and the softness of your project. Your girls are just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty. I am loving the layers and the bling! BeYoutiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the softer colors you used on your layout, its beautiful!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beyond beautiful, loving the layers and soft colours and such and adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout with so many pretty and intricate details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, awesome, cute and gorgeous. A fantastic LO and an adorable photo of the 2 "cuties"

    ReplyDelete