Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Color Combo that Works!


ScrapFIT Challenge #84- Diana’s – Color Inspiration

 

Diana our Creative Trainer at ScrapFIT has created the most calming color combo for all of us! While most will think of the beach and rolling waves I just can’t it’s just too cold here in Michigan. So I thought Snow, Hey I  told you I live in Michigan.

 
I wanted to just focus on the colors so I stayed away from any pattern paper, that’s right everything on this page is stamped all by me. I layered up my background with large white tags that I heated embossed to give them a pop, and I started layering and distressing and I’m pretty happy where I ended up. Thanks, Diana for some great inspiration!
Here you can see more of my Tags, I just love tags they are so versatile. Don’t believe me check out our post over at Practical Scrappers today on 10 ways to use tags.
 
 
 
ScrapFit has another great for this fabulous color challenge, so make sure to link up your layout by the end of the month, and hey if you just have to have this kit you can buy it right now from Paper Issues.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today make sure that you stop by Practical Scrappers for some great Tag Inspiration before you get to work scrapping.
 
I can't wait to see what you create  for this workout, Thanks again for stopping by see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lanette, your layout is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous little photo of your cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete