Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Art Daily Café June Mood Board

Hello All!

It is my Turn over at  the Mixed Media Place,  for my project I played off the Current Challenge over at the Art Daily Cafe'.  I like to work off Mood Boards especially in the summer months. Life gets busy, my house gets loud and I have a hard time getting in the "Zone". When that happens I always look for a Mood Board and this time I found this months Current Board over at the Art Daily Café. This month's board is full of amazing rusty goodness that is, Oh so Beautiful! I hope you like my take on it.




Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some tiny way. 
If you would like to see my process start to finish you can check it out over on my YouTube Channel Here: 





Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment