Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2020

My take on Finn's June Art Recipe

Hello All!

I am dropping by to share my take on Finnabair's June rt Recipe. So Ia'm not going to lie this one was really tough for me but that is why I really wanted to do it. But its also the reason its a mini canvas, I figured why not if I hate it I can toss it no big loss.  It wasn't the products it was the color combo that was giving me such a tough time. I couldn't get my mind away from the patriot Red White & Blue. 

But I gave it my best I hope you like it, I actually really like how it turned out.


So  back to the Recipe....


Products to choose from:
Art Ingredients:  Mica Powder
Art Alchemy:  Metallique Paints 
Art Extravagance: Paper Paste
Metall embellishments

The colours: blue, red, cream


Products Used;
  



I couldn't bring myself to leave any white space.... again the whole Red, White & Blue thing. So I painted everything with Metallique  Paints and Used  Finn's White Gold Wax for the Cream color.... Hey close enough right?

There are still a few days left to enter Finnabair's Challenge, I hope you will give it a go it really will make you think this month! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!



I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....










Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment