Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pretty little Button Keeper

Hello everyone,

Today I'm stopping by and sharing how I altered this old cookie jar lid. As you may know I've been trying to get back into my artsy groove, so for me that usually starts with cleaning and organizing my craft room. While rearranging my room my collection of buttons became homeless. So I headed to the thrift store to find a cute and inexpensive jar, unfortunately I didn't have much luck. I found a cute bird house but not a cute jar, only this old cookie jar.

Well I gave up and figured what the heck I'll take it and I'll just paint the lid, it will be fine for now. But later I started thinking why not make it pretty, why not alter it. So with some heavy inspiration from Tiffany Solorio I went to work and I must say I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! Thanks Tiffany you are the Best!

Products Used: 

You can see my process over on my YouTube Channel:


But before you go here is a closer look....



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspire you in some tiny way.


No comments:

Post a Comment