Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Create without Limits!

Hello All!

Its the middle of October and you know what that means!! It's time to get crafty with the Words & Paintery Crew!

This month we have an amazing color combo for you! It's perfectly suited for the fabulous fall weather we are having..


I am so in love with Gold right now so this combo was perfect for me! I decided that I wanted to created a canvas because the minute I say the quote "Create without limits" I thought hmmm wouldn't that be a perfect canvas....

Products Used: Prima- Relics Heart, Light Bulb, Finnabair- Wax, Acrylic Paint -Deep Waters & Ancient Coin, Heavy Body Gel, 3D Gloss Gel, Black Gesso. Lindys- Afternoon  Delight Denim, Golden Doublooms , Ponderosa Olive. A mix of Chipboard pieces from Melissa Frances, Creative Embellishments and Umwow Studio.

You can see how I created this little canvas from start to finish here.....



So Now its your turn!! 
To join the fun over at Words & Paintery!!
 I hope that you will join along!  

but before you go here is just a few details of my pretty little canvas.





Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment