Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Kicking off the International Scrapbook Garden!

Hello Everyone!

Today I am so excited to share with you my first project for the International Scrapbook Garden!

I decided that I had to get my hands messy right away so a large layered tag was a perfect quick project to get started. 

I created my tag using the Summer Concert Toolshed Kit and lots of extras from the the Mixed  Media, Chipboard and Embellishment Add on Kits!

As you will see the real focal point of my layered tag is a couple pieces from the Summer's Concert Chipboard Add on Kit , which are adorable instruments from Creative Embellishments, so I thought I would take some inspiration from their current challenge.

So I got bit messy  stamping, stenciling, splattering and layering and when I was all done this is the sassy tag I ended up with......
 





I had so much fun creating with this month's kit the products are amazing and they are perfectly matched! Plus they are packed full, just take a look at my unboxing video!




I hope that I have inspired you in some way!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. Amazing tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag, love the color splashes and instrument. Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanette, oh what a fabulous tag and great take on our challenge, love that you integrated all the colors and the bright yellow gears. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mixed media work! The tag looks great. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lanette, WOW--LOVE the texture-so many fabulous embellishments! Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS! (I followed!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning mixed media tag! Love the splatters, ribbons, and flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete