Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Daddy's Gargoyle

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a layout I created the other night. I was going through pictures and I  decided that  I just had to scrap this one....

 Why on earth would I scrap this picture?? 

Well let me explain, this is a picture of my dad's gargoyle. Strange right??... Yes I totally agree but it's one of the few things that I have that was his and it totally reminds me of him.

I took  this picture on his birthday last year. It really was a hard day but this strange (and a bit scary) looking guy made me feel a bit better.

Anyhow I had a lot of fun making this layout and I had hoped to share the video with you... but there was a bit of technical issues and sadly it was deleted....


Products Used: 7 Dots Studio Fortune Teller Patter Paper and Stickers. Prima/Finnabair- Paint,  Art Stones Glass Beads, Flowers and Metal Trinkets and other embellishments. Misc. Chipboard, Twine, Buttons.
A few details just because...




Thank you so much for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment