Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

October New release HOP!

Welcome to the ......
 
 
Today is release day over at Technique Junkies 
and we are  celebrating with a hop!! 
If you arrived here from the Design Teams Blog you are in the right place!  
If this is your first stop,  I encourage you to head on over to the Design Team Blog so you can start the Hop from the the beginning. After all the beginning is a very good place to start and I am sure you don't want to miss any of the amazing inspiration that the team has prepared for you....
This month I created a fun Fall card featuring stamps form our 
New Thanksgiving Blessings Set...
which is just one of this months fabulous releases!

 


 Here is a closer look :)



the stamp set I used: 
 
http://techniquejunkies.com/thanksgiving-blessings-set-of-5/

 

Once again Technique Junkies is offering 
Thank you so much for stooping by today I hope that I have inspired you!! I'm so excited to be joining this team after seeing this release I'm sure you can see why!!!
Have fun Hopping & Shopping!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely project! The flower embellishment is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. I love your 3-D embellishment. It makes your card really pop.

    ReplyDelete