Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Welcome to the Technique Junkies June HOP!

Welcome to the ......

I just love our new beach themed stamps this month! 

Today is release day over at Technique Junkies 
and we are  celebrating with a hop!! 

If you arrived here from the Design Team Blog's blog you are in the right place!  
If this is your first stop,  I encourage you to head on over to the Design Team Blog so you can start the Hop from the the beginning. After all the beginning is a very good place to start and I am sure you don't want to miss any of the amazing inspiration that the team has prepared for you....

I just love our new beach themed stamps this month. They all are so very beautiful I had a hard time deciding which ones to play with first but I decided on the By the Sea Set of 6 #SS060 & Pebble Beach #S699. So with out further ado here is the project that I have created to inspire you! 


Products Used: Technique Junkies Stamps By the Sea Set of 6 #SS060 & Pebble Beach #S699, A mix of Art Anthology Velvet and Sorbet. Versa Ink pad, Ranger Archival Ink Pad, Embossing Powder, May Arts Ribbon and UMWow Chipboard.

 I started by stamping my entire tag with the Pebble Beach stamp, Yes I over lapped the stamp a bit and Yes its totally fine:)


Next I painted my images using a mix of Art Anthology Sorbet and Velvet



Now it was time to stamp my verse, I always stamp my verse several times so that when I am cutting my strips I have more options :)



I Just love this little Mermaid from the By the Sea Set so I had to add her to my embellishment cluster! 



See doesn't she look pretty!




Once again Technique Junkies is offering 
15% off all June New Release Stamps for one week only! 
The next stop is the super talented : Karen McAlpine
Thank you so much for stooping by today I hope that I have inspired you!! I'm so excited to be joining this team after seeing this release I'm sure you can see why!!!
Have fun Hopping & Shopping!!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how you made the background on the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. So elaborate - I really need to use my dimensionals more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lanette, this tag is to die for. So many things to look at. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the richness of all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many layers! Love your tag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete