Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

April Release HOP!

Welcome to the ......

Today is release day over at Technique Junkies 
and we are  celebrating with a hop!! 

If you arrived here from the Tonya Davidson's blog you are in the right place.  
If this is your first stop,  I encourage you to head on over to the Design Team Blog so you can start the Hop from the the beginning. After all the beginning is a very good place to start and I am sure you don't want to miss any of the amazing inspiration that the team has prepared for you....

So with out further ado here is the project that I have created to inspire you! This month I thought I would shake it up a bit and make a layout, so decided to use our new Baseballs stamp 


I started by stamping and embossing the Baseballs Stamp...


Next I added a mix of splatters using Art Anthology Minx & Colorations. 


Next I added a quick title. 


And there you have it a quick easy layout with our new Baseballs stamp #S647.

and just a few details for fun...



Once again Technique Junkies is offering 
15% off all March New Release Stamps for one week only! 
The next stop is the super talented Robin Redd
Thank you so much for stooping by today I hope that I have inspired you!! I'm so excited to be joining this team after seeing this release I'm sure you can see why!!!
Have fun Hopping & Shopping!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent use of this stamp. You got really creative. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and perfect! Thanks for the sample - I bought this stamp and love to be able to see how it is used. xoxo

    ReplyDelete