Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hey I'm up at Art Antholgy!

Hello All I up over at Art Anthology sharing this fun mixed media layout that I created using a bit of Art Anthology Colorations and Velvet. 

As you may know the Dream Team was give a Bucket List Challenge this month. So I had to create a layout featuring the one place on earth that  I have always dreamed of visiting..... Someday I hope! Now lets take a look at my layout.

 Image   
Products Used: Art Anthology Colorations & Velvet, Prima--  3D Gel, Flowers, Stamps, Patter Paper, Resit Canvas, Bits and Lace, Creative Embellishments Chipboard Lattice, EK Success Boarder punch, Cardstock, Dictionary Pages, Buttons and Bits, Maya Road -Twine, Paper Clip, Dylusions Stamp, Stazon Ink and Gesso

***Inspired by Prima's August PPP

If you would like to see how I created this watercolor style layout using our fabulous products stop by the Art Anthology blog to see my process. 

 Before you go here are a few details for fun!


detail4 

detail 3 

detail 1  


Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope you have enjoyed my project and more importantly I hope that I have inspired you to create something fun!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment