Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Let it Rain its Hop another Hop Day!

Let it Rain its Hop another Hop Day!

AAandVLVS Graphic

Welome back to another day of the Art Anthology/ Viva Las Vegas Stamps Swap! Today I am sharing a fun wall hanger that I created using a few of my very favorite VLV Stamps!!


I started by stamping my background with a super fun Checkered Frame Stamp, using Blue Stazon Ink. Next I added my Clock and Umbrella Girl, I heat embossed these for a bit of pop! Finally I added a bit of Red to my Umbrella Using some Art Anthology Dimensional Crystals.


I continued building my background by adding a bit of diluted colorations using a paint brush.


Finally my background started to come together.


Next I added a bit of gesso to the colorations that was left on my craft mat. Using a sponge I added a bit of texture to my project.


To add even more texture I added a bit of Mud that I colored gray using a splash of Raider Colorations. Don't you just love the Art Anthology's Inspired Grunge stencil!


 Now we are moving a long. After adding my Mud I added a few splatters using a bit of Raider.



After everything was dry I started adding a bunch of random stamping using a Warm Gray PITT Marker and a bunch of VLVS!


Art Anthology Products Used: Gesso, Mud, Tool Kit & Stencils. Colorations Spray - Lark, Ink Spot, Waimea Bay & Raider.
Viva Las Vegas Stamps: 

Banksy Rain Under Umbrella GirlClockfaceCheckerboard Frame and misc other VLV Stamps.

Just a few Details for Fun :)





Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I hope that you are enjoying the Hop!

Remember to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date!




No comments:

Post a Comment