Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Celebrating our sticky crafty fuel


Hello All!  

This month over at Art Anthology the Dream Team was challenged to create a project that was inspired by an inventor. I chose Mr. Peter Cooper he was one of the first people to patented a type of glue!

Of Course he isn't the original inventor of glue because well that's someone that who resided in Roman and/or Greek civilizations centuries ago.

Either way nobody ever really remembers glue makers for their achievements in the creation of sticky stuff, So I thought I would today! After all where would all of us craft junkies be without glue? It's our crafty fuel!

Here is a peek of my project inspired by glue! Of coarse it's packed full of stunning Art Anthology products too :) 





Thank you so much for stopping by today,

I hope you will hope on over and take a look.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment