Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pieces of you everywhere


Hello All! Today Its my turn over on the Art Anthology Blog and I'm sharing my Breast Cancer Awareness project. This project is near and dear to my heart. 


My canvas is filled with lots of tiny pieces that remind me of my grandmother and her relentless strength. She truly was an amazing woman who fought breast cancer and won! But now she is gone and I am left with her memory, which I find everywhere.  For example this rose that I ran across at the zoo last year. 

As you can see I built the picture up by using a piece of cardboard that I painted white using a bit of Art Anthology Gesso.


 And lots more pretty flowers, my grandma just loved flowers I guess I know where I get it from :) 

I felt my flowers needed a  bit more pink so I added a bit of color to using Art Anthology Colorations Spray and a paint brush.




With music notes and lots if glitter from Art Anthology's Dimensional Crystal my grandmothers personality really shines through.


Lastly I added  just a small message that says really says it all....


So as I said before this canvas is near and dear to me and I truly enjoyed making it. I hope that you enjoyed it too. Thank you so much for stopping by today!



Art Anthology Products Used: Gesso,  
Sorbet -Mi Bella & Trolley Grey
Colorations Spray- Hottie, Patience & Silk Tie
Velvet- Persimmon, Fiesta & Cotton Candy
Dimensional Crystal- Peony

1 comment: