Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pink Paislee -Hey Kid

If your anything like me, you were super happy when Creative Scrappers started posting challenges again. I just love their sketches! Mainly because they are a challenge for me, which is good! Sometimes all my pages start to look the same and when that happens I know its time to find  a sketch that is out of my comfort zone! 

So that brings us to Creative Scrappers Sketch #256. Here is a look at the sketch:


I just love it! But it is way out of my comfort zone! So I grabbed my kit from Scrappy Chic and went to work. I changed the size and added a bit but I think you can still see the sketch loud and clear. Here is my layout based on this sketch:


Products Used: Pink Paislee -Hey Kid Collection, Smash Washi Tape & My Minds Eye Enamel dots.

Here is a closer look at my clusters:



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and the pie you did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! The outlined pie blocks really pop!

    ReplyDelete