Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

All You Need is Love - Bo Bunny Zip a Dee Doodle

Hello All!!

I just wanted to stop in and share a layout that I created for S.W.A.T's Drill #17 Fussy Cutting! For those of you that know me you know its not a challenge for me but a way of life :)

I love to fussy cut my paper it is a great stress reliever and it saves me a bunch of money so I can buy even more scrappy goodies!!

For this layout I used my Design Team Kit from Scrappy Chic, I was lucky enough to get the super fun Bo Bunny Zip a Dee Doodle line,Thanks Angela!:) I just love this line because is scrams Mixed Media to me and right now I am loving getting messy!

 
Products Used: Bo Bunny Zip a Dee Doodle Collection, Glossy Accents, Art Anthology, Kaiser Bling, Ranger Stickles. Dylusions Mist, Copic Doddle Pen, Silk Paint, FC Gelatos.

Here are some of the details for fun!

Here you can see some messy splatters and where 
I used the Gelatos to add some purple.


Here is look at some Glossy Accents and Copic doodling 
I just traced over a bunch of the designs 
in teal to add some more color.


I used Silk paint to add yellow to the sun 
and my Copics on the title.


All the amazing lime green is Art Anthology, 
I love this stuff!

 I hope you will join us at S.W.A.T for some fussy cutting fun! 

This months sponsor is:

And just check out this amazing prize that is up for grabs!


Thanks for stopping in today I can't wait to see what you create, Just make sure you link up to S.W.A.T by October 28th.



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, that fun photo and the masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just way too cute!! The photo just makes me smile! Great work with all the BB goodies!! Isn't it fun to get messy?

    ReplyDelete