Design Team Call
S.W.A.T. is looking to add to our Design Team. The DT term will run from Jun 22, 2013 through Jan 5, 2014.
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- To be on the ground floor of an up and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing group of designers and develop lifelong friendships with crafters from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Pinterest.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog & Facebook Page.
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given all challenges at the start of the term). **On occasion a third project when there are five Saturdays in the month oe a Blog HOP.
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 6 1/2 month term (beginning Jun 22, 2013 ending Jan 5, 2014.
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently.
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the S.W.A.T. blog.
- You must have a Facebook account all our information is relayed in our Private Facebook Group.
How to apply:
- Create a layout based on our DT Call Sketch(Below)using your favorite trendy technique and send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org ("DT Application/Your Name" in the subject line) with the following information;
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Any Current Design Teams (no previous DT experience required)
- And a little bit about yourself (if you are selected this will become your Bio on the Blog).
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
We are accepting applications through June 10th. New design team members will be notified by June 14th. This is an open call, what that means is, We have the right to close this call at any time if We feel all the positions have been filled. The first reveal will be July 6th.
Again, No previous DT experience needed. However we are only looking for dedicated members who have a love for scrapbooking and enjoy sharing their ideas and creations!
Everyone is welcome to apply!
If you have any questions please contact us at: