Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Oh the places you will go....

 
Happy Friday Everyone I just wanted to stop in and share a LO that I  created for 3 Scrappy Boys, using this months Add On Kit.
 
I really have had a lot of fun with kit its perfectly matched and jam packed with lots of little extras!
 
 I used sketch #89 over at Sketchablities to create my LO:
 
Products Used from Kit: Webster's Pages Color & Composition, Webster's Pages Twine,  Little Yellow Bicycle Canvas Tags, BoBunny Doilie, Maya Road House Transparencies, Studio Calico wood Veneers, American Crafts Thickers
Products Used in addition to Kit:  Smash Label Maker, Q& Co Washi, Bella Blvd Washi &MS Punch
 
Here is  the sketch:
 
So Make sure you head on over to 3 Scrappy Boys to get your kit, they are on sale and are almost sold out!

Thank your for stopping by today!
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet page. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! The background is awesome and I love how you used the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great job using the sketch! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab LO , love the BG paper and those little tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable layout! Love the beautiful background paper and cute photo. Thank you for sharing with us at sketchabilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an adorable photo :) The page documents it so well, thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete