Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Acorn Avenue for week two!


Hello All & Happy Monday!
Yes that’s right happy Monday, after its time for another great sketch over at Let’s Get Sketchy. This weeks Sketch is from our very own Jenessa.

I took a little “crafty freedom” with this weeks sketch and used hexagons instead of circles. Really I just wanted to try out my new hexagon dies from spellbinders, which I love!
Products Used: Crate Paper-Acorn Avenue Collection, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Words, MME Pin, Tim Holtz Ink, Crafters Workshop Template, Spellbinders Hexagon Dies, Mister Hueys, Washi Tape.



My title, Yep that’s my handwriting.
 
I wanted my hexagons to really stand out so I used white cardstock, but I just had to add some ink splatters.
 
I even used my dear lizzy date stamp; it’s so handy and super cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch and remember this month’s prize at Let’s get Sketchy is from C’est Magnifique.
 
Lanette
 





3 comments:

  1. I love all your little details! The hexagons are fabulous! What a cutie patootie! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ink splatters are divine girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and colourful, the hexagon shapes looks fab in so many colourful papers. Fun details with the ink splatters :)

    ReplyDelete