Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Challenge #30

 
 

My team is up again at Let’s Get Sketchy, here is the inspiring sketch that we got to work with.

 

Our team had a lot of fun with this sketch and the LO’s look great, I hope you will hop on over and check them out.  I used a mix of Jillibean Soup for my LO, of my adorable nephew on his first birthday….Isn’t he the cutes thing ever!



So get scrapping and post you Layout to Let’s Get SketchyBy Sunday 8PM. MTS, remember you must participate in at least 2 of our weekly challenges to be eligible for the monthly prize drawing. This month’s Prize is a$20 Gift Card from Scraptastic Club.

Lanette

6 comments:

  1. Great layout! The banners are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! You have been very busy my Scrappy Chic Sister! Let me know the next time you are going to a crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Lanette! LOVE your banners and clouds and inking! Plus, those corrugated letters are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete