Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ScrrapFIT Workout #74



It’s time for another Workout with our Diana our Creative Trainer! She has carefully laid out this Workout for you to get the best results possible!









We are offering up a real treat for this Workout Prize! It’s our very first LowCal FITkit - All the fun of a big kit but done of the fat!





This fabulous kit of embellishments is also available to you NOW in the PaperIssues Store and if you use the code FITKIT at checkout you will get 20% off!
Here is my take on Diana’s wonderful sketch Hope you like it J.

Products used: American Crafts Shoreline Collection, AC Thickers, Bazzill, Clear Buttons, Smash Tape, Acrylic Paint, Distress Ink and Mister Huey’s Mist
As you may or may not know I am one of those people that need pages to match before they make it into an album, crazy I know. So I when I saw this sketch I was excited because it pairs up perfectly with another LO that I recently completed for Practical Scrappers & Scrappy Chic.

To make the two individual Sketches match up I simply used the same paper collection and techniques to make the background and embellishments. Here are the layouts together.
 
Now its your turn to enjoy Diana's sketch and get creative!

You have until August 31st to link up your layout at  ScrapFIT. The winner will be announced on September 1st and receive one of our very first FITkit!



1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Lovin' all the painting and misting here, Lanette! And your bold, bright colors and happy medallions capture those darling photos perfectly!

    ReplyDelete