Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scraps can be beautiful!!


     I really want and need to use up my stash; it’s really out of control! So I wanted to challenge myself to use my old stash on some new projects.
       So I am venturing in to some altered projects. I don’t really have a lot of decorations for the 4th of July so I decided to make some. But the cheapskate in me knew I would want more use out of my wall sugar purchase, so I decided to use both sides. The Front side I am still working on and the back side I used for my 4th of July door hanger.
I am keeping both sides flat so that they will not be damaged while the reverse is being displayed. With that in mind I kept the ribbons super simple too so they could be removed and replaced depending on which side is being displayed.
 
Products Used: Wall Sugar- 3 Square Hanger,DCWV Summer Stack & Embossed White Cardstock with Stars, Black Cardstock, Ribbon and Mod Podge.



1 comment: